How Do I Sign Up?
Did You Know...
- Selecting your Meal Plan takes place at the same time as selecting housing, both of which are done through MyHousing/Meal Plans on the TU Portal
- If you aren't sure which Meal Plan is right for you, ask Professor Plan
- You can upgrade your Meal Plan at any time throughout the year, but to downgrade or cancel a Meal Plan, this must be done by the end of the second week of the semester.
- You must turn your pop-up blocker off in order to access MyHousing
- Even if you are not living on campus, you must still go through MyHousing/Meal Plans in order to sign up for a Meal Plan.
- Click on the box below to receive additional information on Meal Plan enrollment.
Check out our FAQs page for Professor Plan's answers to all your questions. If you are having trouble selecting your Meal Plan through the MyHousing website or have any other questions, please call 215-204-7184 Monday-Friday, between 9:30am-4:30pm EST.