Louis J. Esposito Dining Center (Johnson & Hardwick Residence Halls)
This is the largest student restaurant on campus and is an "All-You-Care-To-Eat" restaurant that offers the widest variety of meal choices. Students, faculty and staff can select from 13 food and beverage stations designed to provide broad meal variety throughout the semester.
Daily featured items include: fresh baked pizza, homestyle entrees, artisan sandwiches and wraps, specialty ethnic cuisine as well as classic grilled sandwiches that are made to order and served complete with spreads, toppings and a basket of crispy fries. Six food stations are self-serve so diners can compose their own meals. These stations include salad bar, deli bar, grainery, pasta bar, fruit bar and dessert. Our double-sided salad bar includes 48 items and our deli bar includes a variety of meats, cheeses and toppings. At our dessert station, you'll find freshly baked selections prepared by our in-house bakers.
Esposito also features Simple Servings. Simple Servings is Sodexo's solution to proactively address most of the ingredients that account for 90% of all food-allergy reactions: milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, and tree nuts. The 8th FDA specified allergen, fin fish, is included in the offer. Simple Servings also recognizes the current skyrocketing demand for gluten-free foods, which certain students may require out of medical necessity (celiac disease) or simply by choice. Simple Servings also appeals to students who prefer plain and simple foods and those with other health-related dietary concerns, such as Type I Diabetes.
Week of: 03/20/2017 - 03/26/2017
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Breakfast - $7.50
Lunch - $10.25
Dinner - $11.25
Stations at Esposito:
- Simple Servings- Features foods made without milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten for people with food allergies, gluten intolerance, or other special dietary needs.
-Open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week
- Baker Dave Sweet Treats- Fresh made treats right from our on-site bakery! Cakes, pies and other treats to finish off your meal!
- Fruit Stand- Full of the freshest fruit to satisfy any fruit craving.
- Zing- Restaurant style international cuisine with a Pan Asian profile. Food made to order.
- Taqueria- Classic Mexican Fare; tacos, quesadillas, nachos and more!
-Open for Lunch daily
-Open for Dinner until 10pm (Friday and Saturday open until 8pm)
- Chef's Market- Our double-sided, thirty-item salad bar is a salad lover's dream come true! If you want a little more than a salad, try our vegan saute station.
- Liberty Grill- Mouth watering burgers, kosher hot dogs, hot fries and more!
-Open Daily from 11am-11pm (Friday and Saturday open until 8pm)
- Semlina's- Get your fix for pasta satisfied! Al Dente features made to order pasta with your choice of fresh veggies and sauce done just right!
-Open for Dinner 7 days a week
- Pizza House- Fresh pizza with so many toppings you'll keep coming back for more!
- The Carving Board- Featuring our new rotisserie oven for lunch and dinner. Comfort style side dishes, complimentary salads and a variety of flavorful meats.
- DELIssimo- Offers premium deli-style sandwiches
- Omelet Bistro- Get an omelet your way! One of the best ways to start your morning!
- Eggs' n Things- For all your breakfast needs, you'll find eggs, sausage, bacon and hash browns.
- House Flavor- Features some of your favorite comfort food that you get from home.
New Stations for Fall 2016:
- Broad Street Food Truck- Features ethnically diverse fare from all over the country, including but not limited to Greece, Asia, India and Vietnam. Served daily during dinner.
-Open for Dinner and 4th Meal (5pm-12am); Friday and Saturday open until 8pm
- Vegetarian on Diamond- Features dishes made with fresh herbs, vegetables and mouthwatering flavors. Served during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
-Self Service Breakfast
-Open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week