Diamond Club Restaurant (Mitten Hall)
The only full service restaurant and bar on campus. A uniquely Temple destination restaurant, featuring a “homegrown”, dynamic and diverse menu uniquely highlighted by ingredients from local growers, craft brewers and local vintners.
Committed to a truly sustainable food system through…
- Locally grown foods Fair trade coffee and teas are available locally produced craft beers and wine
- All post-consumer food and paper waste is composted locally, and returns to the university and area farmers to fertilize our land.
The Diamond Club is open to all Faculty, Career Staff, Alumni and Graduate Students to Temple University. Membership offers the following privileges:
- Gourmet dining in a distinctive setting at reduced member rates
- Special social events for members and their guests
- Private meeting and banquet facilities that include a private garden rented at member rates
- Membership in the Association of Faculty Clubs International, which gives members reciprocal privileges at almost 100 faculty clubs throughout the United States and Canada